PLS 6.18% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

No, not interested in down/upramping. Some of your forum posters...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    No, not interested in down/upramping. Some of your forum posters seem genuinely confused by what happened today. If they've been following things, (ok presumably they don't hold either of these stocks), they would know that ORE and GXY were being admitted to the ASX 200 close of trade today. This was evident to us, as we were watching it. I don't focus on PLS much, as I don't currently hold PLS anymore, but I thought I'd help clear things up for those posters with a response as they were just guessing, and no-one had offered them a proper answer yet.

Inclusion in the ASX 200 is largely based on market cap / debt levels etc. but there has to also be profitability and liquidity, (and sound management). PLS is not yet at the profit stage, and not yet fully de-risked. I think you'll have to look at your own mine (and possible plant build schedule) to give you some indication of when that will happen. I think we're talking at least 1.5 or 2 years when you have a mine, and plant in place, so unfortunately, I don't think it will be in the short term, unless PLS find a way to unlock profits somehow. Then the bigger instos will be able to buy up chunks.

My only concern is what might happen to Spodumene and LCE prices over that time period. I think there will be downward pressure over time as more production comes on-stream, it's inevitable. GXY has priced this in with conservative figures as an ongoing operation over 15 years at Cattlin.

Not a deal-breaker, as if the EV revolution happens, they will need a lot of material from all over the place.
    Last edited by shades2: 16/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
-0.170(6.18%)
Mkt cap ! $7.933B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.70 $2.71 $2.57 $74.99M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 190462 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.59 6931 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.