PLS 0.00% $2.58 pilbara minerals limited

@binwood Hi Bin, Just a couple of questions. From what I...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    @binwood

Hi Bin,

Just a couple of questions.

From what I understand the processing plant produces three streams, a coarse Li2O HMS concentrate stream (>0.5mm to 3.5mm) and a fine <0.5mm flotation stream producing the Li2O chemical grade concentrate and a seperate tantalite concentrate.

I’ve had a look at the DFS but can’t find any information on what proportion of coarse versus fine (floatation) concentrate the plant is expected to produce. Do you know these proportions, ie the annual expected tonnages of each of the Li2O streams and the annual tonnage of tantalite concenrate stream?

And also the DFS said the tantalite concentrate had improved to a 30% specification from the previous 5% in the PFS (ie the DFS assumes a 30% tantalite concentrate grade).

The recent commissioning update annoucement says

“Tantalite concentrate is recovered via the gravity circuit in the Pilgangoora Concentrator. Commissioning of this circuit is now fully complete and approximately ~44 tonnes of ~8% tantalite primary concentrate (representing ~7,800 lbs Ta2O5) has already been produced and is now ready for shipment to Global Advanced Metals (GAM), under the existing Mine Gate Off-take Agreement for primary concentrate sales.”

Have you got an opinion on the Ta2O5 concentrate and why the company didn’t addressed what appears to be a grade shortfall? Given LOM DFS operating costs are net of Ta205 credits, this shortfall, should it persist, has the potential to negatively impact operating costs.Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.769B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.65 $2.49 $78.76M 30.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15582 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.58 36624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.