PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Again I have to say Fairdinkum you guys. Are you concerned we...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Again I have to say Fairdinkum you guys.

Are you concerned we are going to end up like the Adani Coal Mine? Then sell!

Perhaps the management team need to make announcements every Tuesday and Thursday except where they have real news and it should be Monday Wednesdays and Friday. Not happy with the current arrangements then sell!

Perhaps they should be spending another 10m a year on staff to cover investor relations and ask Isentia to monitor all mentions of PLS in every forum on social media so they can respond directly. What about a Kens musings column on the web site so you could know what his thoughts are at any given time.

I expect they could do all the above and there would still be whinging because the fact is the share price didn't double last week.

However as I have said elsewhere today if you want to have a real whinge then you should have owned Sirtex on Thursday night.

Be thankful we are a well run company staffed by experts experienced in the field and if it isn't going as fast as you think it should, you are allowed to sell!

For all the bagging she gets, Thesi did. And Thesi had the guts to let people know and advised the forum with respect and dignity and no ill will.

I do not agree with her position but she did what she thought best for herself.

The whingers here should do what they feel is right for themselves and either support the hearts who go out of their way to tell we plebs what they can and the management team who have the shareholders interest at heart.

Or you can move on!
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 10/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.