PLS 0.53% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

PLS is becoming a Bluechip, page-110

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    @ozblue appreciate your sentiment however I simply cannot agree with your point of view.

The company has not performed. It has made statements and plans for a future that is still uncertain as they continue to not meet the targets they have set themselves. You, me and no one else is setting the road map.

I can appreciate that you are knowledgeable to the point that you speak with management however maybe you could ask them to provide regular updates as to when the company will be producing an income and how much that might be. Until then it is simply speculative.

You know that I enjoy to be able to compare income. It's what makes things happen. Without it again, a stock becomes speculative.

For instance, if my beloved had told me that they are working with "very favorable pricing" I would go through the roof! - Do you see where I am coming from?

Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea of the company tying to a formula but I do have issues with it to be able to identify where my company would be at down the track. How can I plot it on my charts other than to capture the whole spreadsheet and place "very favorable arrangement"

There is no doubt that producers of rock hold the upper hand for the moment however brine companies can drive the price down. Though let's not talk about the Orocobre science experiment going wrong time after time. Claiming various production costs that again went higher in their recent announcement. Again.. I would be furious to be played like that.

Based on the companies past performance I am not overly excited about the DSO and I simply am not convinced that they will pull it off no matter how many shills people place on these forums.

To be honest I am finding that the market cap is over where is should really be at and that's why I comfortably exited despite my interest and remorse.

It was more remorse that the company didn't achieve my targets.

Beyond this I am just seeking your feedback as to why you perceive Pilbara aligned with LIT? - I have been told some very unfavorable things which like you I am not at this time at liberty to spell out and am hoping for your guidance.
    Last edited by Thesi: 10/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.83
Change
-0.015(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $8.460B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.83 $2.80 $7.579M 2.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 278118 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 132369 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.