PLS 0.61% $3.31 pilbara minerals limited

PLS joint venture with LG Chem and Polaris Shipping, page-15

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Great find @Uzerid
    PLS is is going to come into production just at the right time with scope to increase its output to 10 Mtpa and beyond years before the other players even start production by 2020 and most likely later. Global companies keep showing their hand, understand where the quality supply is actually available and getting their foot in the door early. These other players getting pumped are years away from production and will crash in the new year imo. Their revival will then depend on what the lithium landscape is like as they approach production in 2020-2021

Add to this PLS is imo assured a position in the ASX 200 next round, excellent liquidity and will likely surprise even the bulls. A MC of $2 Bil going into production is what I see the market supporting here (SP of $1.30), and once production is underway and production expansion to meet demand, who knows where investors will take this. Once in the ASX200, we should also get increased interest from global investors, with the right news flow an A2M type run is a possibility in second half of 2018

Surprisingly I find myself without a plan here, for the moment I am just happy to hold, and watch this battery metals industry (still in its infancy) come into maturity.
    Last edited by Vallhund: 10/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.