PLS 1.99% $2.95 pilbara minerals limited

PLS - Lithium related news, page-125

1. 11,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2035
    Yes, you don't have to be a mechanical design engineer to imagine EVs with integrated solar panels on the car roof (presuming they would be the light weight film thin variety) would serve to enhance travel time and give the vehicle an emergency backup system to charge if caught out between charging stations (daylight hours withstanding). Although there was one person here today that thought it was akin to me coming up with the idea of mounting a wind turbine on the car roof. An unusual understanding of the laws of physics, to say the least.
    In the words of the great writer Cormac McCarthy: 'I can always tell how intelligent a man is by how stupid he thinks I am".
    Good luck to all PLS holder tomorrow. One hopes that the Trump inspired market volatility is but a temporary aberration. Nevertheless, based on fundamentals alone, I can see the lithium, battery/EV sector as a disruptive winner in the energy space, which will evolve over time - even to include EVs with outer panels made entirely of solar cells. You ain't seen nothin yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.95
Change
-0.060(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $8.924B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $54.30M 18.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20164 $3.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.72 9220 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.