PLS 1.29% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Hey Pluck, No genius here, but a few comments: (connected to the...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey Pluck,

No genius here, but a few comments: (connected to the relevant number in the Top 10)

1. This Hydrogen business i read was actually failing badly and some car companies have actually been trying (or have) sold off their tech/research. Doesn't exactly inspire.

4. Probably the best pick of the 10 (for actually reality potential any time soon), I have stocks associated with this elsewhere but it is still way off and the current battery size is huge. feels more like a commercial building, shopping center type solution not for vehicles.

5 & 6. Some young ideas and not even close it appears. With the world beginning to publicly announce the Li movement I cant see companies actively looking for the next major replacement for some time, these techs will likely have to plod along in the background underfunded for some time yet (just imo). Maybe it might be like VHS vs Beta, Beta was better but VHS was cheaper to produce. Li prices may be going up but battery tech is very much already here, start up costs are massive as are research costs...Li type tech is too far ahead now.

8. I've read about this, it was also in the same article conversation about cars that are controlled by a grid. Some professors at Griffith Uni were working on it like 15yrs, including a car that could fly (yes I know crazy but likely possible one day). They were working on a grid system that controlled all cars and eliminated car crashes. There was a manual override to drive the car yourself with a steering wheel if the system failed you but the infrastructure is immense. Where is the world would the funding come from and I dont think people would give up right to drive so easily either.

10. This could be good. More likely than number 4 for vehicles too. Dont know much about it but will review, appears quite young and dreamy at this stage. Could they generate enough power?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $9.480B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $71.90M 22.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112482 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.16 320783 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.