MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

PLS - Offically the largest lithium ore deposit in the world!!, page-2

1. 9,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17572
    As I keep saying here that is great but at the end of the day we can't hope that our SP rises on the back of what our neighbour is doing. We need to drill, rock sample etc etc. This is still a high risk stock until we find LCT. I have seen enough plays where the company operating the tenement next door to the producing mine (or tenement with a good resource base) finds nothing or what is found is not commercial to develop.

Good news though - appears the geological structures of AJM and PLS transcend into the MPJ tenements but need confirmation, and if that confirmation is received big time coming (but if not there well losses to take). The other part to this is the hype in lithium is because of the price rises associated with the supply/demand imbalance (as D, including anticipated D, is significantly higher than S). When that imbalance is addressed then any other prospective development will find it harder to enter the market - so we need to get cracking to become a first mover here. All IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.