GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

PLS pfff are you crazy, page-59

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    My apologies as this is not following the thread. I have just started to post and am still trying to figure it out how it works and what the etiquette is. It was suggested that I ask the following question which I asked on the GMM site on the GXY site. It appears to me that both GMM and GXY are essentially equal partners other than in SDV and I can't figure out the mismatch in share prices bearing in mind the difference in shares issued. Does anyone have any insights? "I may not be reading the reports correctly but on my calculations GXY has an issued capital, rights & options of 1,264 mill approx. and GMM has 335 mill approx. They have an equal share of Mt Catlin and James Bay give or take a few mill. GXY has sdv and debt of approx. 30 mill and GMM hopefully still has some cash in the bank. Bearing in mind GXY will either have to raise by further equity or debt approx. 200 mill for sdv and that is likely to be many years in the future when who knows what the lithium price will be shouldn't the GMM sp be approx. 4 times the price of GXY"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.