PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

good news has a very expansive meaning when it comes to...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    good news has a very expansive meaning when it comes to investing. clearly nobody wants bad news, but many variables to be taken into consideration when laying your first bets, particularly in mining stocks where, in my opinion, they're more exposed to a larger number of variables which impact the SP, both short and long term. Mining sector was personally my last sector I chose to research and invest, especially renewables, whereby not even our own government has an definitive idea.

relying on good news alone may trip you up, as the flip side to this will be what you're prepared to do if you come across bad news? whilst a very generally statement I make here, news when it comes to investing, can be very subjective, and you'll often hear contrarian views. as someone earlier said, have a plan and stick to it.

to give you an idea, I honestly can't remember the last time I tracked the individual share prices of my long term portfolio, not to say I don't research each and every company as frequent and as best I can, it just means the SP is secondary to why I invest.

trading stocks however, well this is a completely different strategy altogether.

all the best in your stock picks, keep healthy and don't lose your shirt! I'm sure you'll do fine, as it's pretty hard to go too wrong in this market, for the time being...

as always, my opinions only and always DYoR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.