PLS 0.61% $3.31 pilbara minerals limited

PLS price dropped, page-26

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ive never investing on anything or put a big money into any thing, all my life what i do is save and save, my money doesnt grow unless i work.
    And i managed to save up to 140k.
    Then i started to learn about inflation, economy and etc. So i took a leap and let the financial advisor to invest 50k and i am holding the rest investing myself.

I am Right now, having half of my life saving in the market, yes its all red.
    Watching the history, the market always go up and down but generally, within years it goes up in value, if the company is a good investment.
    But also, i tracked back to history chart, PLS had a few strikes like this, and then it takes years to recover.
    Recently i keep seeing PLS on the market mover going up, and i read up about it.
    it seems to have alot of future and since Biden is elected he is focusing on Renewable energy and also Elen Musk and Ford etc are building electric transport.
    i read something about PLS is one of the company in Australia that is funding most of lithium and export it to overseas also.
    i thought it would be a place to invest in, also it has high return but comes with more loss too.
    i have also made some loss on PLS before, i bought it once at 0.90 months ago, and sold it at loss because i didnt know any better, i just started.
    and looking back, i wished i hold on to it, so i learn from mt mistake to just hold this time.
    eventhough the price keeps dropping, i guess ill keep topping to balance the price.

Sorry for a long message, Thankyou for asking.
    it helps me to understand my reason to believing into buying it too. it wasnt just driven by greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.