PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

There is not much i could agree with you on nolan. I guess thats...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    There is not much i could agree with you on nolan. I guess thats why i no longer read these threads for the last two years. I feel your reading a lot more into that is not true. I found KB great to talk to today and see this as a good area to consider further topping up. We are playing some diplomacy and building some good will but at the same time they cant leave us hanging otherwise taiwan/japan will come knocking. We are selling at higher prices than our DFS and current pricing is strong and profitable for the years ahead. But some shareholders are hanging onto the bubble price of 900/ton. We can b certain we are producing quality and our contract buyers confirm that. Its finicky and the process there is taking longer to ramp up than thye thought. We are at around 85% on nameplate and voluntarily decided to reduce production (read above again if you not sure) and improve some areas identified to gain further capacity and reduce production costs. We could have continued our production and let them stock pile.
    We are one of 4? spud suppliers and the only one independent. We are in a great position. Hindsight we all should have sold at 80 cents the (and we all cant do that) other day but we didnt know there was going to be a brief slowdown....its not the end of the world tho. Sun comes up tomorrow and soon SH's will see this as a big buy once they understand how bad its been oversold and that we have acted in our best interests and that of our customers.
    We have shown quality and professional corporate behavior and there are times when it may be reciprocated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.