PLS 1.36% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Well I am a complete newbie here and have thrown $1,500 into PLS...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well I am a complete newbie here and have thrown $1,500 into PLS as a starter in my $8K diversified stock strategy. This is my take... Albermarle and Tianqi own the Greenbushes (Talison) mine. These Chinese and American owners have the world's biggest lithium mine and Tianqi (prounced TeeJanki) are building a $840M lithium hydroxide plant in Kwinana (south of Perth Western Australia) to process spodumene from Talison. While the mine is a JV, Albermarle and Tianqi are fierce production competitors. Albermarle are considering a plant 2hrs south of Tianqi in WA with double production rates.
    Albermarle is a large company with diversified interests and owns 1/2 shares in the mine and will produce lithium hydroxide, current NYSE: ALB $113.

Tianqi Lithium Corp CYN: 51.70 ($US7.80) is the other large player as mentioned. There is an apparent disparity between stock price although both own the mine and will be processing.

PLS are yet to dig and get on the conveyor but they are suppliers only and quality still to be confirmed. Considering the two big players above it would be amazing to see prices at $2-5.00 at peak extraction, and would bow-out if lucky enough at that $2 mark.

As I said I am a complete newbie in this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.040(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $9.003B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $3.02 $2.86 $70.15M 23.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8500 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 315120 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.