PLS 3.28% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks for your opinion both here and on the share price...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks for your opinion both here and on the share price estimate thread. I totally disagree with you on the Lith. honeymoon being over. Phones, tablets, laptops all are rising exponentially- Lithium would go up just on this. Add in the renewable energy revolution which encaptulates home batteries, gigafactories and electric cars! By the time I die, all cars being produced will be electric. AND this is not to mention ceramics! As Brazil, China and India emerge from 3rd to 1st world the requirement for ceramics will go up exponentially. Im sure your familiar with the grain shortage as these countries develop. The analogy goes instead of eating 1 bowl of rice per family, there will be afforded 3 bowls of rice.....guess what the bowls are made of!

Anyway, regardless of whether PLS is a good investment- I think the Lithium 'honeymoon' has a ways to go yet.

As for PLS- Sure 200million sounds like an over inflated MC for a comp. thats not producing BUT its the future potential that holds the key. There is potentially billions of dollars of revenue locked up in the ground in Pilgar and wether you buy in at 15c or 25c or 35c - surely the medium to longterm upside here is glaringly obvious.? This mine will be sold for billions~ either a kilo at a time or in one fell swoop.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.