LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

pls send lynas a request to sue smsl

1. 766 Posts.
    I sent Lynas via their website contact http://www.lynascorp.com

The following message:

I am a Lynas stock holder of considerable sum. I am very worried about my investment and I do not understand why you are not suing for defamation Malaysian organizations such as SMSL (Save Malaysia Stop Lynas). These organizations are attacking Lynas with lies and misinformation claiming that Lynas planned operations will cause severe radioactive contamination.
    Your passive approach is useless and will only bring you more attacks. These attacks cause a lot of damage and might even cause complete paralysis of Lynas’s operations in Malaysia because the affect also the Malaysian government who is terrified of negative public opinion.
    What Lynas needs to do is to sue SMSL for defamation as soon as possible. Such a law suit will stop the attacks and will have two other positive outcomes. Firstly, it will show that Lynas claims about safety are on solid grounds that enable it to sue. Secondly, it will put enormous financial pressure on SMSL, which will limit or shut their operations entirely.
    I and many of my colleague investors who post on HC are asking you to sue SMSL ASAP.

I am asking other Lynas investors to send Lynas a similar request. This is important for your future value of your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.