PLS 0.25% $4.07 pilbara minerals limited

With the number of shares available to be shorted I believe that...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    With the number of shares available to be shorted I believe that the SP can be manipulated which really gives me the sh@@s.
    However, PLS is a tier 1 company and I have listened to some commentary and they really do talk crap based on hypothetical assumptions that are without foundation, rhyme or reason. My analysis on this commentary is that they are full of piss and wind. Unfortunately, people do take this crap on board and sell into the fall or exercise stop losses which exaggerates the true price of the stock- look at yesterday (I am in the UK for the week so I apologise if the time line is amiss).
    mid there were not Shorter’s I am convinced the price would be somewhere north of $6.20, base on financials it could not be anywhere else. Last read was $290mil debt and $3bil in cash, I means after all WTF is going on there???? While exploiting further refinement of the hard rock and tipping their toes into chemical manufacturing.
    Last week I was in Korea (ROK) and this country is a technology power house and a manufacturing giant, it really makes Australia look like a backwater. Fortunately we will be building military equipment next year (only country out side of ROK to do this) so at least we are partnering with the right country to develop Australias future. We have to stop being a one dimensional business and the Mgt of PLS are seeing the future and doing this, thank goodness.
    Bottom line, as PLS matures the Shorter’s will disappear . With what has been indicated from the Annual 2023 report this time next year there will be fewer Shorter’s as people realise the value proposition PLS is providing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $4.14 $3.94 $56.44M 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 97523 $4.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 17432 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.08
  Change
0.010 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.95 $4.13 $3.94 4224888
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.