PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Pls shorted, page-751

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Thx 888

This is also all I can come up with.

The large players must just be moving the shares from their left hand to their right hand to surpress price in order to accumulate. There will be very little actual covering - just on paper adjustments.

I don't think most can be 'real' shorting per se. Just a tool for price surpression. Using all available tools to aquire cheaply - with some small players tagging along legitimately shorting.

Either way it would seem to be a (massive) vote of confidence in the future of PLS.

If you think about it the sp MUST to rise in any scenario...either legitimate buying to cover- or the end of artificial surpression.?

I mean you don't lend out $2billion if you think there is even a chance that it breaks the coy - you must get them back at some point - and you dont own them all - many/most are just managed for other owners.

I think the biggest security to us/me is really that the actual share owners will want/need long term returns on investment. Games along that road are all contrary to the OWNERS underlying need.

They are just making a few side $$ on a falling market.

With regard to timeline- the EOFY statement must be a limitation- you can't go back to the Superfund you are acting for ands say - by the way that $2bil we advised you to spend on PLS is now worth $1.2 bil. We've done a great job. But we made ourselves a quiet $xxx million in lenders fees...with your shares.

Maybe this is forced to come to a head in June 24.

Still would love an insiders thoughts here. Any whistleblowers around?!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.