PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Well, nothing in my comment suggest that shares are not asset...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    My post doesn't imply not to give incentive to management so your comment is irrelevant.

Stock if not sold then it is just number on paper or software application unless you take margin loan to leverage it but even in that case there will be margin calls if share price goes down so no it means nothing as much as what dividend means to any investor in right mind set in my opinion.

Theoretically and practically yes, you own the business fractions based on number of shares you hold nothing to disagree in your comment. However, key point is missed that you as an owner get's nothing tangible while management who used YOUR MONEY get incentives and bonuses and salary while those invested get's nothing until company start paying cash in term of dividend or start buy-back which is another way to provide capital return in my opinion. obviously traders will make money with buy & sell action so not relevant to them... IMO.

Well, nothing in my comment suggest that shares are not asset neither it says it has no value but until you sell it then it's just number on paper in my opinion. while dividend on the other hand is cash return on YOUR MONEY far superior to investor obviously not to the traders or gamblers in my opinion.

Normally those who invest expect return on their investment and i mean tangible return and in my opinion and best way company to provide that is to start giving back profit to those who invested money in to the company or buy-back if they don't have franking credit.

My comment doesn't say don't give incentive to management or quantum of shares and free options taken by PLS management not worth hard work but it simply says that now is the time to management give back to shareholders instead of only collecting their own incentive they should also incentivise those who invested money and recognise investment of the shareholder is the reason why they are able to run & develop the company in my opinion ... You all probably need to learn why to invest in stock unless you are trader who mostly make money out of share price moment and not much connected with dividend as much ... !

Also, nothing in my comment is about down ramping so those with lack of intellectuals should put me on ignore instead of showing their intellectuals to everyone on hotcopper ... lol ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.