PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Wow there's a lot of anger here. I wonder if too many people saw...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Wow there's a lot of anger here.

I wonder if too many people saw a stock that was skyrocketing and bought in expecting it to continue in that manner?

The long term value of the company is clearly there and that's what buying in the past year has been all about. If you bought in wanting big, short term gains, you needed to buy early on when the risk was larger. The cat was out of the bag once the market realised the reality of the resource.
    I suspect a lot of the dropping share price is selling by people who have misunderstood this.

I really don't think people should be so angry that the price has come down. Nothing has changed with regard to the fundamentals. It takes time to build a mine, it was always going to. We're literally only weeks past the date the company said they expected to have approvals, that's nothing, this has been a 5yr+ process.

Stop and think about the value of the resource. Even on conservative estimates, the profits available in 18-24 months dictate that the share price will be far above what it is now. Until then, it may not move much but long term, how could it not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.