PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

PLS to Construct a Lithium Carbonate/Hydroxide Plant.

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Ive been harping on about PLS refining its own Lithium product rather than shipping ore.
    Ive hated that third world mindset.

So I have to give Kudos to Ken and His team for discussing and implementing the research to do a feasability study on this.

Another strong point to note is that PLS want to do it with an Offtake partners expertise.

So We will be looking at The Biggest Spondumene Lithium Mine in the world.
    A mine big enough to entertain  the possibility to have four to seven offtake agreements.
    Along with Australias first Lithium Carbonate/Hydroxide processing plant. Giving the possibility of increasing Income and Profit revenue!

I cant tell You how excited I am to be invested in PLS with this further development!!

Heres the copy of the transcript:

"We have an important mine development to deliver on behalf of our shareholders over the coming 18
    months, and that’s the main game.

That said, with margins as strong as they are in Carbonate and Hydroxide markets, there might be some merit in exploring  the value-added opportunity, within the right framework and down the track.
    To that end, we have commenced discussions with off-take partners regarding the opportunity for
    Pilbara to participate in future downstream processing ventures. We recently commissioned an
    independent Scoping Study by a highly regarded global engineering firm into the opportunity to construct a lithium carbonate/hydroxide plant in Port Hedland in conjunction with partners. The results of this study were very positive, and it recommended advancing to a Feasibility Study and conducting a
    location study.
    I should stress that we wouldn’t undertake this work in our own right as our focus remains firmly on Pilgangoora, but we would consider pursuing such an opportunity with the right
    partners and in the right structure."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.