PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

pls vs. other lithium bargains

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    i am curious as to what people think are/will be the best bargains in the lithium space

After all now is the time to start thinking about what your buying strategy will be

(I realise this is the PLS thread but I've been following lithium stocks for 4-5 years and PlS the most of all the threads and I'd rather hear from people from this thread than randoms from some mOre general lithium thread - and I'm sure others feel the same)

TAW, AJM looking good, heavily discounted and near production? AVZ a good punt?
    What about the minnows that have taken a pounding - are their days in the sun over?

PLS surely the best long term legs at this stage And There's no doubt in my mind that PLS will bounce back strongly but will it be the strongest bounce in percentage terms. Interest rate concerns may see less focus on those with any debt?

I usually just buy more of the same after corrections so interested in others thoughts on lithium stocks or even on other sectors (eg what to people buy if their is concern over interest rates and inflation - banks? Will they shoot back up?)

Haters need not bore others - if the title didn't interest u u should have moved on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.