PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Wasn’t quite in at the beginning but do recall Ozblue,...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Wasn’t quite in at the beginning but do recall Ozblue, Superninja etc. I well remember the days of “iron gate”, “minegate DSO” and who can forget the “offtake contracts not validly executed” ones. Funny times in reflection.

My initial intention was make sufficient to pay for a cybertruck from growth profits (yep I know). Bought again in the various drops, including the drop down into teens and again at the 30c SPP. Haven’t sold any yet. Still buying recently as I see the cash pile growing and the downstream options (as well as diversification via BMX as a sales platform for others) and see further opportunity. Our little cash pile here now can afford a little fleet of cybertrucks (if/when/something else….

More importantly though quite frankly has been the conversation, debating of good, bad and ugly, recognising when someone is in here just for shites and giggles (been a few of those here recently) and following the overall thematic. We are now in a very wide range of lithium and new energy shares - all of which I became more knowledgeable about (before doing my own research) through discussions, news flow etc in here. That’s in personal accounts and super accounts. Unfortunately I’m too young to access what has been an incredible gain in super but now sleep well knowing that that aspect of the “future” is secured - with more than a decade to go yet to worry about what yacht club to moor at with what it will afford.

Now if only there was an auto “ignore” function available to dull out the useless posters and their posts with ulterior agenda …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.