PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

PLS was $0.02 in 2012 How many bought back then ?, page-46

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Would you believe I bought PLS after a tip from a 23-year-old Uber driver. I was passionate about electric mobility. We got talking and the kid mentions PLS. He said it was all he was focused on. Knew the board by name… Everything.

I did some homework and jumped in in 2017. Bought all the way up. Stupidly bought a packet at $1.24 right at the tippy top of the first cycle and kicked myself for years about how silly I was after the price dropped.

I remember when the share price went plummeting through the floor and I got on HotCopper for some guidance and sage advice; We were all pretty scared… And a massive argument had broken out and people were just abusing each other. One of the low points of this forum as I recall. Highs and lows right?

This stock has changed my life, and it's doing the same for my family and friends... the ones that have stopped to listen and learn, anyway. My super guy can't fathom how I've managed to outperform every other client he has with a couple of lithium stocks.

My personal income has never been assured and this lithium journey is a generational opportunity for me and my children. planning to hold till 2030ish.

I couldn't be more grateful for all the wonderful info that has been posted on this forum. I've only posted a handful of times but rest assured, there are many of us out there who feel like we know many of you. Pay attention to that 'like' button. We are out there and we appreciate you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.16
Change
0.170(5.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.20 $3.05 $117.6M 37.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 72180 $3.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 222212 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.