PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

PLS was $0.02 in 2012 How many bought back then ?, page-48

1. 3,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    PLS and AKE are about the only two safe lithium stocks.
    I've looked at SYA and bailed on them recently.

Best to stick with mines in Australia over ones in unstable countries and to far away from the main market.

PLL is another that is going up but again although they have offices in WA their mines are in unstable countries.

So PLS and AKE both booming along nicely.

When I last bought PLS at $2.18 then at $2.15 it was only a modest buy of $33K worth of shares and now those are worth
    an extra $60K plus. My total worth is just over $100K now.

Could have been so much better of I had of held over 600K of shares. Back then though when I bought at around 25c or so
    it went to $1.25 then free fell and at 51c I had enough. It was the right call at the time.

It then dropped to 13.5 c and I did not get back in to about the 75c to 79c range and not a large parcel either of 10K of shares.

When I bought at $2.18 I knew I should have bought more as all car makers were going EV's.
    Back then though it was the war in Ukraine which saw everything fall pretty hard before it leveled out.

Now countries in Europe are desperate for power and many are going solar and now adding batteries.

When I bought at $2.18 I said in here that I thought they'd hit $4 by Sept and $5 by years end.
    Now thinking it might well be $6 some time this month and maybe $10 by years end.

Look at AKE. Got as low as $8 odd 6 weeks ago and now up over $15 a share.

This will be a $20 stock next year and likely to go far higher if it isn't taken over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.