PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

It's no suprise that you will get labeled a downramper from...

1. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It's no suprise that you will get labeled a downramper from holders in such threads, I have seen it happen in the GXY thread and others when legitimate questions where raised. They have a lot of skin in the game and I feel it can spark aggressive responses due to cognitive dissonance. That just shows they are nervous about their investment and prefer reassurance rather than level headed analysis. It's no reflection on the investment outlook as such, just personal emotions (possible they have a high buy in price maybe) at the end of the day it's all just noise.
    I got labeled a downramper on the GXY thread despite being a holder ( allot longer than most) by raising questions about construction delays, my ultimate concern was a delayed shipment. Low and behold three weeks later the thread were panicking about the delay in shipment and corresponding SP drop, which led to the asking of questions I had already answered for myself before the SP drop. Ultimately I used the opertuinity to accumilate more shares rather than sell on the anticipated over correction while some of those same head in the cloud investors bailed.
    Basically this is just a reminder not to have your head up your a$$ on these threads and treat all concerns as legitimate (check the facts for yourself) and try to use it to your advantage, it can save or make you allot of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.