PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

I watched a number of videos/presentations by the Li experts....

1. 5,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    I watched a number of videos/presentations by the Li experts. There are a few points regarding the EV and Li:

- EV is the way, may be hydrogen car also take part in the race. There is no going back to IC car (fossil fuel). Therefore it's one way traffic, just press on with the acceleration to get there. The demand is one way up.
    - Li is the best metal for battery for the car on the periodic table. It's hard to replace.
    - Direct extraction of Li from brine can be disruptive to increase Li supply but if it works at commercial scale, it's still 5 years to start affecting the supply side.
    - At the mean time, new spodumence mine will take as long as 10 years from discovery to production.
    - in WA, large hard rock Li has been likely discovered already as the mining industry in WA already know there existence through exploring for other minerals. Any new discoveries in WA is likely smaller. In countries with high environmental standards, WA is the best place you can bring a hard rock mine to production in a shorter time.
    - Africa can be the next play ground and logistic, infrastructure, political instability are always the hurdle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.