PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I think that’s why they have: - found further offtake partners -...

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    I think that’s why they have:
    - found further offtake partners
    - used identified slow period to undertake the improvement and maintenance works on site
    - gone to market to determine opportunities for partnering in mine development
    - developed strategy to value add to the Ta product with process additions
    - continually looked for downstream involvement opportunities at the LiOH level
    - developed good relationships with existing offtake partners (long term relationships are, in my opinion anyway, far more likely to be beneficial in this game than the get rich quick hard line approach which might otherwise be tempting)
    - diversified offtake partners to more than one nation segment (South Korea and China)
    - ensured product meets offtake partner qualification needs

Yes the whole shooting match of Li is facing current shareprice volatility but didn’t investors already appreciate this market is not yet stable dividend paying territory? I suspect when it turns around there won’t be as much concern for that same degree of volatility on the upside. Don’t forget ... being funded and developed now is one hell of a lot better than sitting on a (massive) resource but unable to make any forward moves toward development due to lack of funding sources in the market. As downstream participants who have made their own funding commitments and are now developing increased processing capacity start needing more and more supply, are they likely to turn to (still) undeveloped, unproven and unqualified feedstock providers or will they more likely finds means to ensure existing suppliers are available to provide their needed feedstock to satisfy their customer demands?

There’s a great deal of scuttlebutt circulating in these threads of late, some will be genuine enquire and interest, some will be just pure horse shite peddled to promote other interests - as always, DYOR and listen as much to how things are being said as what is being said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.