BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

plumb and patti salary packages, page-15

1. 268 Posts.
    I never forget the stupid CEO P Cook has mislead to Biota : since the announcement from April 96c to 57c, he has done nothing, he happy to see the share price went down every single day. This forum has suggested to dump him....
    for example
    -WW and Coles compete each other to attract the clients by dropping the advertised price of the same products and increase the others products : manipulation to get reputation
    BOTA now the reputation is bad...someone making money from this and the shareholders are getting poorer if they need to sell.
    As you said if R Plumb want to bring the Bota back to it standard, real value, he must fix it now, to show the market the real value of BOTA ( merger deal 70c = $5.60, if before the merger 96c = $7.68 ). He can fix it if he think what he said : unique opportunity...maximise the potential of the Bota, by getting / adopting the righ policy...eg buy back policy
    I have no right to tell him what to do but i just tell the story of the previous useless CEO P Cook, I prefer to scream it now before is too late bc Bota is a good money no debt, plenty of cash to buy back shares....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.