MRM 0.00% $2.69 mma offshore limited

Plumb the Depths, page-31

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Not sure why stating actual figures and forward predictions is amusing to you. Showing they can easily continue paying dividends despite the fear being spread about the companies future. Im not worried about receiving a dividend personally but I guess MMA thread is all about personal position. Im long but do I continually upramp without any evidence? No I do not.

I also have no say on whether the company pays dividends and im sure the board does not read my posts and make decisions based on them.

Anyway Yanks I get your point but I dont decide and Im not that worried about the company. Yes it was a poor investment decision.

P.S. Shhhhhh! (just quietly) The world will continue to require offshore ship engineering services. This is a little dip due to oil price. All gas and oil companies need to grow or the their earnings will go downhill, the only way they can grow is by offshore oil and gas exploration as all the onshore produst has already been discovered. Expect a whiplash effect within 12 to 24 months.

Not worried sorry, share priced sucks however.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.