NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Plunge day, page-43

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    The PASS has become the whole focus for most new investors, esp the Traders (if any are left) and the Short Term speculators but as you said its not short term & the timeline is not set by NAGs. All NAGs can do is be ready, when needed & as CC said, they are well ahead of the game.

Many of the Longer Term Share holders got in for the Gold, the rock, gravel, sand & road base. While they can be linked to PASS, both are involve in Road & Rail tunnels etc, they can also be stand alone. PASS can come from a building project & road base can be used where no PASS is produced.

While the rock, gravel, sand, road base & aggregate aren't sexy, they each have revenue generating potential. They are each every day products and in demand, esp at the right price.

The Rock for example, used for road base can be sold for around $15/T. NAGs has 6.2 m Tonnes of it on their Heap Leach Pad (HLP), so potential value of $93m. If they sold 1m tonne in a year, thats about $15m in profit or over 3c/ share.

Its real, it has potential & there is a market for it. Some will poo-hoo this because of the word "potential" which is ok, but 95% of the shareholders are long termers (like you & I) and aren't just interested in PASS alone.

Until contracts are announced it remains potential, but if the are announced, then the share price could well double (based on the eg I gave of 3c/share profit). That is really going to catch a lot of people off guard in my opinion, because some are looking with blinkers - at PASS Only. If you get an opportunity do a site visit, I found it very eye opening.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 01/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2079417 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.