No hissy Moggs, just confirming what I said the other day about...

1. 12,390 Posts.
    No hissy Moggs, just confirming what I said the other day about discussing ev's, first there needs to be agreement that global warming is real and relevant and man made. Without that same ground the discussion is dumb, because as has been seen in this thread there's all sorts of mindless problems being raised such as ev's won't go through a puddle of water, ev's will go flat, ev's are just coal cars, ev's have the same co2 problems as ice cars etc etc etc. I'm not sure whether people are pretending to be ignorant or?
    As for a global bs conspiracy, give it a break Moggs, is there any govt initiative in your mind which isn't a conspiracy? Your track record isn't exactly glowing with credibility. I'm sure big business would prefer to keep the status quo when it comes to their methods of doing things. Do you think the worlds airlines are embracing GW? Ice car manufacturers ? The mining industry? Cruise ship businesses, where one cruise ship spews out the equal co2 of 1 million ice cars. The world needs to change Moggs and it will due to necessity, most will go with it but as I also said the other day there will be a ignorant few who will need the big stick.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.