Plunging Car Sales, page-206

1. 36,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Wow ! Your stubborness shows no bounds. You have now dug yourself such a big hole you are resorting to the " families that lost everything " flame in order to deflect the conversation. Talk about desperate !

This has nothing to with the misfortune of people whose homes have been flooded. That is a terrible situation for them.

As for people that drive through floodwaters, they are dickheads.

Do you think you are special because you live in Nth Qld ? There is flooding in many other areas of Australia as well. And everytime we have a flood we have dumb drivers getting caught trying to drive through them. Sometimes tragically.
    As someone who lives in a flood prone area, you should know better than to drive through flood waters so let's get that out of the way for a start.

I like talking to older people because they have the benefit of life experience that is incredibly valuable for younger people. I also find that most of those older people are still willing to learn and realise that younger people have knowledge to offer as well.

But then you come across a few stubborn old fools that reckon they know everything and think they are a bit special. Way to stubborn to admit that they don't know everything. Pretty obvious which group you belong to.

" and I can bet you anything you want that in 10 years time you'll still be driving around in an ICE powered car
    as will 95% of Australian drivers. "

As to your empty claim ( standard shockjock bs rolleyes.png ) , I'll take you up on that. I'll wager that more than 5% of Australian drivers will be driving an ev in 10 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.