PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

pluton at pdac , page-14

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

One of the great things about PLV and the Irvine project is that there is respect for the native Mayala peoples and their sacred sites. Its why PLV were able to get Irvine where others failed.

This is what distinguishes this project and the company and places it at the forefront of environmental and social excellence in the mining sector.
    I'm happy with the operation respecting those places as no go zones.

PLV has the enviro and social welfare areas well in control.

Hi Pat - Just looking at the reasons you put forward I just don't see the majority there as major catalysts/reasons for the share price concerns on PLV.

As an example, take a look at all the IO sector and look for percentage share price drops from highs and look at PLV.

Major differences and a good guide to gauge sentiment. PLV is way down on majority of peers.

As a sample just look at BCI/BRM/AGO/FEL/PDY/FMS all different stages of development and not experiencing the same % price drops from highs.

If anyone cares to post a chart it should be very clear that PLV is underperforming relative to majority of peers CONSIDERABLY on this criteria.
    That is a concern.

PS I do agree with you on the screaming buy call...'if' things are as they seem or appear to be with the company that is...if things are on track then a big and quick turnaround is on the cards.

Non binding MOU's, PFS delays and whispers of cap raisings to perhaps 'further negotiate' already set and scheduled negotiations don't augur well imo for sentiment...regardless of whether those whispers/rumours are indeed accurate.

Its why i'm requesting 'further' company guidance to be announced to the market.

1.34 high to current 87 cents warrants that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.