NST 0.12% $12.85 northern star resources ltd

I don't make the rules of trading. It is there for whoever wants...

1. 42,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    I don't make the rules of trading. It is there for whoever wants to take advantage. Shorting is not just about Negative ramping to profit, hedging forms part of the strategy. The market don't care about your ethical philosophy however nobel. That is reality.

Take options as an example, the underlying usage is hedging but if everyone is hedging only in one direction then who is providing a market Because some one has to take the other side. The same goes with a futures contract. If it is commercials providing a market then without karge funds making the opposite side, they won't be a futures market in anything for the hedgers.

Just because a stock drops like your STO example, do you think it is the evil shorters only? What about those holders who became bearish with Their views on oil industry and world growth. The funds are the ones who move markets. You and I are just collateral damage along the way if we are on the wrong side of the market.

I used to have similar mind set always fighting the market (trend) until I realised the market don't care what I think or how I complain on HC. Like I said, it does what it does and if you fight it then prepare to have deep pocket and lots of time but don't expect easy profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.85
Change
-0.015(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $14.81B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.88 $12.92 $12.81 $7.804M 600.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2209 $12.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.85 6196 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.