PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Congratulations to Tony !Well done and full marks from me for...

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    Congratulations to Tony !

Well done and full marks from me for putting out this clarifying statement - I know Showman from his posting days on Hot Copper and although I have never met him in person others I know that have - have always vouched for his sincerity and professionalism.

This does sound like a first class deal for holders and should go someway towards repairing some confidence that was lost with the SPP and PFS black swan.

I have been a PLV shareholder in the past got out at 70c only to see the S/P travel on to nearly double that.

To see the 100% blow out in the PFS and the subsequent fall in the S.P to 23c I felt that Management probably had little choice but to cop the pineapple with the 30% at 35c.

CDU took a similar pineapple from M & G at $2 after their JORC debacle.

So I am man enough to admit that I was wrong but stand by the fact that I thought the wording of the announcement was ambiguous.

I am not yet a holder because I have no funds avaialble at present and also I would like to the S/P break above the two blue lines drawn on the chart I posted on the other thread.

I ma changing my sentiment to a fundamental buy but a trading hold as I am not convinced we wont see a retrace from here. A close above 36c and PLV is on its way.

I think the showman is back in town ! I hope so for all holders.

Cheers Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.