PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Listen all, you're grasping at unknown straws. Firstly, I...

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Listen all, you're grasping at unknown straws.
    Firstly, I believe you're looking at the wrong poster, as the one in question has no visible PLV posts on HotCopper.

Secondly, this matter is now in the hands of lawyers, your details aren't compromised as they are obliged to keep confidentiality and only use what is necessary for their case, which is nothing to do with any posters who are legitimately posting.

It is absolutely nothing like the EGO case that many of you refer to, and I now ask that you move on, and return to discussing the stock.

I'll also add that it is NOT uncommon for past employees to come onto forums and bag a stock that they used to work for. It's one of nature's glitches, where some seek revenge, but when we find out we demand disclosure. I have seen it happen on several stocks in the last few years.
    This case, as I understand it, is not an ex employee, but someone posting in breach of our Terms of Use.

I'd like to thank Tony Schoer too for his peace keeping role here, as it wasn't his doing that caused the information to be sought, but he has been the clarifier for the company so as to put a lot of member's minds at rest.

No more conjecture on this, we will go back to business as usual. Back to discussing the stock please, if someone would start a new stock based thread.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.