PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi satori,We are making as much noise as we can about the tax....

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi satori,

We are making as much noise as we can about the tax. It really hasn't helped us that the big 3 rolled over the way they did, but we will fight on never-the-less.

I think the only way there is going to be no new tax is if the Libs get in, and that looks a little unlikely to me. All we can do is try and get the best deal.

the only thing struggling at Pluton is the share price, everything else is going very well. Let's just wait and see how things go. It's not a very good time for a lot of explorers...new taxes, world economics, time to production etc.... I'm not using this as an excuse, it's just the environment we are working under. Rerating will come.

Anytime is a good time to get off-take partners, as long as they recognise the potential of the deposit, and therefore are willing to value it correctly. I've said before if we wanted to do a cheap and nasty deal we could have...but that doesn't add value in the long term.

I really can't about specifics here, needless to say, as I said in an earlier post, I don't want to be diluted too much.

The new media company is already working out, expect an article or two in the major newspapers soon.

Whether we have Cethana i the same structure by year's end depends on the current drill hole. we are currently just above where we HOPE it gets exciting. We will know more later this week I expect.

As to your questions about how we raise cash, we are looking at all options. I really can't elaborate on this, sorry.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.