PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

plv and the small miners campaign, page-21

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Tony

As always thanks for taking the time to respond to all of us.

I don't see you or PLV as excuse makers Tony. Call that naive perhaps. I've always considered you to be a straight shooter...as straight as you are allowed to be on a public forum of course.

I hear you saying you are happy to do a deal as early as you can as long as the parties concerned appreciate the resource for the size it 'will be'
    The drilling as you have said before will continue to add value and therefore make this a lot clearer to those parties.

Great to hear that the media team are underway.

The upcoming reports from brokers, are they generated via the media company or were they done direct with or totally independent of PLV?
    Are they on the horizon?

Re Cethana, could we 'assume' that like Irvine, there are interested parties looking at that 'if' all goes well for the drilling...or is this a case of promoting it to interested parties once further results confirm positive results?

One last question;
    As I mentioned earlier, if the market continues to devalue PLV and it continues to build value, then surely the risk/or opportunity (depending on where you sit) of takeover becomes greater?
    Would a player such as MGX (and I realise this is a sensitive question i do not expect a direct answer for due to ASX reqs) be keeping an eye on Irvine as clearly synergies and value and knowledge specific to the area/conditions would be of benefit?

Thanks Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.