PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hi satori,The broker reports are generated by the brokers...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    hi satori,

The broker reports are generated by the brokers themselves withoit my input. that is why they are believeable. It is easy to pay someone to write a report, but that means it will pretty much say what you want it to say. so why bother?

I believe they are both due anyday, i think the reason they have taken some time is that they have grappled with what the tax position will be, and hence their valuations.

Everyone is interested in Irvine, poor old Cethana, like the other tassie tenements don't get much of a look in. that may change if the current Cethana hole is exciting enough. Too early to tell but we are on the right track.

Yes I agree the risk of a takeover increases as we increase the resource, particularily if the shareprice doesn't move with the resource upgrades. we are aware of this believe me. Once we get a mining agreement with the Mayala, and that is currently being worked on, then that is another risk removed.

I wouldn't get too excited about a takeover by MGX. If something was to eventuate I would expect it to come from a different player than someone who shares the same logistic benefits as us. Someone who needs these benefits rather than someone who already has them. Just my opinion.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.