PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

plv and weg - conditional strategy perhaps?

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Lets get on with discussing PLV...

Theres will be some serious questions to be answered here if PLV give back WEG its share it took out on a technicality of not meeting a condition....without considerable change in PLV's favour.

If, for example, exercising the right to take 100% of Cockatoo was done without the awareness and due diligence (i'm not saying that as you will see later in my post) of the possible outcomes of doing that, then we have a problem.

Remember we are trusting that the best and most informed decisions are being made to get PLV shareholders the best representation and return on investment.

The now familiar pattern of TH followed by suspensions and extended extensions does not indicate things are as some here would like many to believe.
    No amount of personal attacks and discrediting anybodys comments is going to change that.

A few here have mentioned the vagueness of the announcements here.

With negotiations always seeming so challenging here between these parties, i'm a little more interested in what they are negotiating and what the value is that they both give this project/company in private - its not the ones we've been given 'on paper' most likely.

If we assume Cockatoo for example is worth much, much more...read as company making....then isn't the objective to prove that up ASAP so as to demonstrate and prove that up so as to have a stronger hand in negotiations?

If you wanted to increase your bargaining power with an existing demonstrably difficult associate - let alone other interested parties waiting to see more value, wouldn't you be doing everything you could to prove that up and build that value into the equation?

On the other hand, if PLV prove that they exercised that condition knowing there would be those issues, but did it because it then wanted to renegotiate the original agreement, then thats a different story.
    The thing is the suspensions, and the further credibility questions here would need to be addressed with a deal that was considerably greater than the original 50% deal....to be worth it.

So from my objective position, a deal that is considerably better than the original one might support exercising the condition and going through yet more pain and suspension.

Remember though that if these people really don't like, trust, or want to work together, then regardless of deals, it doesn't augur well for market or shareholder confidence or future stability of the company going forward.

Many here complain or comment on market sentiment - these things magnify existing concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.