PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I realise this will probably be moderated but I am incredibly...

1. 138 Posts.
    I realise this will probably be moderated but I am incredibly disappointed that Tony's efforts to demonstrate greater transparancy and inform your average shareholder are patronised in a much larger forum (although not a great deal given SMHs latest readership numbers) by a lazy journalist... pretty cheap shot if you ask me.

This bloke clearly had nothing better to write about so decided to put together a piece with fragments and misquotes from a series of Tony's posts which answered numerous questions at different times and in different contexts!

The number of times Tony has stressed that "we need to find the tonnage" or with respect to Tassie "we will know more shortly" clearly demonstrates he is not some spruiker... Guess what, a MD is supposed to
    sell/market the company - this is why there are roadshows, investor presentations et al. The SMH spud would have us believe that being transparent, accessible and being enthusiastic about your company's projects were a vice. Rather, these are all things that have seen my hard earned traded in confidently for PLV scrip.

Apologies for the rant (thought about pressing F5 before clicking post message a few times!).

Cheers,
    Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.