PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

plv up 50% in december - bring on january..., page-46

1. 4,327 Posts.
    The key here for me is the MC...as you state clearly ST the MC is a disgrace.
    That gets clearer as the story and the company plans get clearer.

PLV for whatever reasons have not promoted this to the levels most shareholders would have expected, let alone hoped for.

Watching that 27 minute presentation yesterday, its clear PLV is clearly focused on Cockatoo - and why not when there is talk of a 60-120MT resource of high quality IO that exists in an already producing asset.

60MT of high quality IO is massive in itself...however the likelihood here is that it could well exceed the range given as the resource is further delineated and understood.

Irvine is in the back seat here, but it sounds like at least that 12 months should have it ready to go to market.

What was clear to me yesterday was that PLV had turned the corner.
    They are still not coming clean for whatever reasons on the associate issues that have plagued them and shareholders, but its clear they have come out of a difficult period and are now ready to launch into the future.

I think what was also clear yesterday for me was the fact that Irvine will be thereabouts and that the company sounds flexible on funding arrangements on getting that moving forward in a challenging climate - but the big game is Cockatoo now.

The key message is that PLV is considerably undervalued with a resource considerably higher quality than most on the planet.
    This is a fact.

I was impressed with the CEO's attitude and approach re the stages of development here - doesn't appear to be the flamboyant type, but he sounds like he knows exactly where PLV needs to go and will go.
    The underground mining was approached with a can do, is being done, has been done attitude and that a resource of this size and quality needs to be developed.
    I'd like that message clearly sent to the market.

There was a confidence in what he was saying and he made it clear the PLV business partners are in the higher echelons of the industry.

MC = $35 million. Do the math.

Time to let the market know much more about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.