PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

plv valuation by my calc, page-11

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Buddy
    I only got involved with HC three days ago hence no history and when you say my only two posts are negative I put a valuation on the stock of 35 cents vs market price of 16 cents with two very large options in underground cockatoo and irvine which will if they come off, add many multiples to to the stock. So I think its worth double market price short term or 5-10 times current market if its able to ship ore. Thats very investment positive in my books. I have been a long term holder of PLV so certainly am frustrated although clearly very happy the stock didnt go into liquidation with the SS&T nastiness and very happy to be where we are now with what looks like another binding agreement. So mate I am not here for the next 3 days trading with my valuation maths so calling me a knocker or negative you have missed my intention. I posted originally to see if someone else had crunched different valuations and for discussion for me to get a better understanding in case i missed some facts. Happy for anyone to tear my valuation apart and show me where I am wrong. TS has asked me to elaborate on where I said he had missed the mark and I will later today/tomorrow when i get some free time. Hope that clarifys. Not my actions which have us here at 17c as i bought a lot higher, then post the SST supposed binding agreement, so am in the red on this investment although very optimistic from here, provided this deal is real which the fact i still own shares and intend to says i am voting that it is a real deal.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.