PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

plv valuation by my calc, page-3

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Good post Jesse good to see some figures against the proposed plans.

I think we can all agree JPM has left the building. So as far as looking at JMP for supressing the SP due to dumping large volumes this is now null and void. Seems based on current position 15c to 17c is the range for now.

When looking at the buy side demand there is very little interest in PLV right now.

I do not think the off take agreement and environmental bond is all wrapped up..

As per the ASX announcement the off take agreement has been executed by all parties. As part of this agreement PLV "WILL RECIEVE" $20m which will be plugged in as the enviro bond.

PLV in the past has had multiple binding agreements signed but not acted upon. Fair to assume given the lack of interest in the share at the moment most are sitting on the sidelines waiting and watching.

I will consider the off take agreement completed when the $20m is banked and ore is on the ships sailing to China.

As you pointed out i think PLV have some credibility issues with the market so people wont be buying in on what is proposed.

This situation presents 2 options:

1 You are certain this time PLV will deliver as advised and if this is the case you should be buying up big time at the current price as its a steal or

2 You have no idea if any of this will eventuate therefore you will sit back and wait until monies are in and mining operations commence. Happy in the fact you missed a bargain months earlier but can still get in at a reasonable price given the base is so low.

So one is a safe option and other is high risk high reward.

Given $42k in shares was traded today its fair to say most a sitting back and waiting for events to unfold as advised.

I would also love to know more about the off take agreement executed. When is the $20m being paid when is the first shipment planned etc. I am sure PLV will share this once its all confirmed but detail is somewhat scant at this stage and may be when a bit more detail comes to light this will renew interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.