PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

plv valuation by my calc, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Jessy,

With comments like you made in one of your posts, and which have been copied and pasted below for your perusal and review, you will have to agree that they could very well raise some questions as to whether or not you are bullish about PLV, or in fact bearish.

"(This entire valuation requires TS to actually deliver on what he has presented - something he has consistently missed in the past and definitely something the shareholders want changed....
    And to boot SS&T had executed it via a BVI company - so you could not chase them. Fair dinkum if I was selling a fish and chip shop I would insist on a forfeitable deposit from the buyer.
    I wont be sucked in like that again till i see photos of that ore sitting in a chinese ship sailing away from cockatoo and the quarterly cashflow from pluton reflecting the money coming in. And I also want to see the WA government confirm lodgement of the 20mil enviro bond whenever that has to happen by."

That is the end of your quotes.

Now Jessy, as I said above, where is the part, after reading those comments of yours, that I could have misrepresented you, and where I can be confident enough to determine that you were in fact bullish??

Anyway, welcome to HC and to PLV. Lets hope that we will all make money. After all, that is what we are all here for.

And one more thing while you are saying that you have bought in more shares after SS&T signed the binding agreement, and as a result of it you may be in the red. Well my friend keep it in mind that there are many others frequenting these threads that are well into the red themselves. I am one of them myself that is way way in the red. Yet I can't remember saying anything of the kind to cause someone to question TS's doings and, all-the-while, I still am very confident that I will be way in front at some stage or another with my PLV's investments.

IMHO, it will only takes time and patience. Hence why I am still loading up. Am I a fool for doing it??. I might be. But only time will tell if I am or not!!.

Someone was telling me that I was a fool when I was loading up CTP's shares like there was no tomorrow at 3.5 and 4 cents a share as well.

Good luck. And most importantly DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.