DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

plympton's hot stock tips next 12 to 24 mnths

1. 186 Posts.
    Has anybody got a glimpse of the stocks he's bought ? Don't think he rates INT a BUY at this point in time.

Inspiring presentation from him at our AGM of our companies future over the next year or so.

His hyperbole performance at the AGM really demonstrated why he was sought as our Chairman.

A great Chairman with great contacts that are already reaping rewards ! I am not joking because it really is not funny at all ! ! !

At the end of the day we cannot blame him for not owning one solitary share. Why should he be expected to park his hard earned money in a company that is years away from maturity and success for shareholders.

I don't agree that it's near the end. We are now in a period of survival. If we can get to a point of making a profit after about 6 months or so it will be a slow grind to a stage where our profits are substantial enough to be shown some recognition by the market.

Would messiah Plymton pls advise us where he thinks we should put our hard earned cash considering his indication is that INT is over priced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.