Sevo, I've already detailed responses to questions you're now...

1. 47,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sevo, I've already detailed responses to questions you're now raising elsewhere on this forum today, hence this brief reply!

The budget is an easy one for me; terminate middle class welfare including superannuation for multi-millionaires and subsidised lifestyle choices such as private schools and private health insurance, cancel Tony Abbott's additional spending on WMDs, re-introduce the ALP's ETS/CT and MRRT and end Abbott's DAP, reverse Abbott's FBT give-away, reverse Abbott's 'extra security regime, eliminate corporate tax avoidance-profit shifting, .....

Using those savings I'd invest heavily in the up-skilling of our people [science, research, education, technology, business], in a fair dinkum NBN, in very fast rail [one of those nation building projects you asked for] and in the de-congestion of our major city centres.

I'd have NO subsidies or grants for religious schools, buildings or activities whatsoever since it's apparent that far from adding to our society; they're detracting from it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.