ASL 1.87% $1.09 andean silver limited

pm meets with marengo & newcrest mine ceo's, page-33

1. 27,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    "raider i understand your upset because you advised a close family member to get in before the DFS for an easy 20% + gain however .. if you thought it was good at 14 13 cents why the hell dont u think its good at 7.5 8c ahhahaah the logic is this simple .. if you have done your own homework and belive this company will do well .. dont worry what any idiot on any forum says about if its good or bad blahblah ... if you still belive in the company then continue to hold on to your shares and BUY MORE AT THESE LEVELS... if you dont belive then why keep loosing money? if u really dont belive just sell and get rid of your holding .. and let it be the end of it .. no point in holding somthing that is going to eventualy reach 0 if you think it will .. just a thought "

hey,I think you've over reached in terms of what I actually said.

Moreover you've taken to guessing the actual longevity of the play my son has taken with MMC,for even I don't know how long he intends to be in the stock.
    I did however provide an option on the MMC thread(which I haven't even discussed with him as yet)about buying his not inconsiderable amount of shares in MMC,which should he chose this route ,would by its very nature mean I would be increasing my holding in MMC.

Should you look across my shares held on the several HC threads,I always post sentiment NONE,I believe its not my place to tell people what to do with their money,for it is their money and their call alone.

"upset
    Web definitions
    disquieted: afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief; "too upset to say anything"; "spent many..."

hey,when in the February presentation(six weeks before the DFS is supposed to be out),we are still promised that it will be out ,only to be told yet again they found another reason not to produce the DFS,it is only natural to "arc up".

Power supply is critical to any project and it should have been locked in some time ago,IMHO.

Both at the board level and the management level we have witnessed a deluge of appointments(yet the power supply was not covered?)

At the AGM,I asked Les,"when the DFS would be out",he replied to the entire audience"its a matter of weeks".

Use what ever metaphor you like ,but they dropped the ball,plain cold IMHO.

Go back through the presentations,Les thanks patient SHrs,well were gunna have to be bloody more patient,because they cocked it up.

That you chose to guild the Lilly is your business,I strongly believe it behooves Les or the Chairman,to fessup to the cockup.
    That they chose to keep disrespecting the retail SHr says much about them.
    I throw bouquets when there due as well as bricks.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.020(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $169.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.13 $1.09 $985.6K 892.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 4256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.