AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

pm "relinquishes" ceo position, page-18

1. 1,513 Posts.
    Morning All.

One point not raised thus far in this discussion is the issue of PM`s options.

If he`s staying on with AGS, as appears the case so far. Then he is still entitled to collect when the higher share price is triggered.
    Perhaps the compromise with Heathgate was to move him aside from direct negotiations but to still allow him to retain his "entitlments" by staying with AGS.This is a good sign to me.

It would also be hard for the BB`s/heathgate to negotiate with one of their own, so to speak.

The other point is it would have been hard for PM to come from a closed private company into a public company like AGS with all the PR necessary to promote a small player.

In the past one of AGS`s strengths was its PR operation and perfect timing of p ositive news.

AS we all know communication has been very poor from AGS over ther last year or so. Is this just coincidence since PM joined the company? well maybe, maybe not but the share price has certainly kept going the wrong way since he took over.

SJ is popular with many and maybe Heathgate are willing to negotiaste with him and that was their condition to move forward.

I agree with Vesp and and think this is a positive move for us all in the end. PM was bought in for a set purpose.We may never know what his exact role was but its finished for him now.

Cheers

Chicka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.