HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

Hi Lockitt, It's all about the Lithium now. There's a new...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Lockitt, It's all about the Lithium now. There's a new announcement today about Pirra Lithium. So forget the gold. Gary should just sell the whole box and dice to Calidus and be done with it. Shareholders would then get new shares in Calidus which IS listed.

BTW, note my change in sentiment, I've sold out. But Jim Wallace keeps sending me shareholder updates which I read because I am a Calidus shareholder.

I assume that the new Merc you're talking about is their electric model. I couldn't imagine that you'd let yourself get stuck with ancient 20th century technology like an internal combustion engine.

https://www.mercedes-benz.com.au/passengercars/mercedes-benz-cars/models/eq/eq-brand/overseas-disclaimer.module.html

Direct quote from that site:

"At Mercedes-Benz, we flicked the switch. We believe in an electric vehicle future, and we are creating it today. Mercedes-EQ is our cutting-edge Electric Intelligence (EQ) brand, encompassing a whole ecosystem of electric mobility products, services, technologies and innovations. It’s a future you can start experiencing today with our comprehensive range of currently available and upcoming all-electric vehicle models. Switch to Mercedes-EQ and enter the electric future today, the Mercedes-Benz way."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.